- RF-602 C1: CANON 1000D/450D/400D/350D/300D
- PENTAX K20D/K200D/K10D/K100D
- Samsung GX-20/GX-10
- RF-602 C3: CANON 7D, 1D, 1DS, 5D, 5D II 50D / 40D / 30D / 20D / 10D
- RF-602 N1: NIKON D800/D3X/D3//D2X/D2H/D1H/D1X/D700/D300/D200/D100
- RF-602 N2: NIKON D80/D70S
- RF-602 N3: NIKON D600/D90/D5000/D5100/D3100
- This listing is for 1 transmitter and 1 receiver.
- This RF-602 is using FSK 2.4GHz wireless frequency, suitable to use this free channel in many countries, guarantee of the transfer speed, distance and stability. There are three kinds of plugs, you can not only use it as a wireless remote shutter release, but also can use it as a flash trigger, you can connect them to control many types of flash speedlite and camera. What's more, if you have a new different camera, it's no need to buy a new RF-602, you just need to buy a related plug to connect with your camera, it's very convenient and easy to use it, I think it's a very good choise for you.
a), It can be used as wireless remote shutter release.
- 1), Has the function of Auto-Focus, Continuous shooting, Long Exposure, Half-Way Pressing, Full-way Pressing
- 2), Press the buttom of transmitter to control camera.
- 3), Press the camera shutter bottom to contral camera.
- 4), If your camera doesn't have the hot shoe, you can use the shutter release cable which can connect camera and receiver. (Please see the picture below)
b), It can be used as wireless Flash trigger.
1), Has the function of firing the flash speedlite,
- Amount the transamitter into hot shoe of camera, connect the receiver with the flash speedlite, please half-way of shutter button to wake up the flashgun at the same time, the green signal light will be bright for some seconds, and then full press shutter button to fire the flashgun and take a picture. ( This " Wake up " function is only support the flashgun which having the sleep mode )
- One transmitter can trigger more than 2 receivers at the same time, so you can trigger more than 2 flashes at the same time. You can buy extra receivers depends on your flashgun., and you can also buy the Sync PC cable separately.
2), It can fire the studio light
- There is a 3.5mm cable with 6.35mm adapter, you can connect 3pins plug with the receiver, and connect the 3.5mm plug with the studio light, but if your flashgun plug size just can support the 6.35mm plug, you can use the 6.35mm adapter to conver it.
||FSK 2.4GHz wireless remote sustem
||15 difference channels and All channels
||Half-way press, Full-way Press
||PC 3-Pin input terminal
||Yongnuo 3-pin output terminal
|Time of shooting
||Up to 20000 times (Using CR2 Lithium battery)
|Receiver Stand-by time
||Up to 45hours (Using AAA battery)
||Transmitter : 38.4 x 48 x 27mm (W x H x D)
|Receiver : 33 x 78 x 26mm (W x H x D)
- 1 x Transmitter
- 1 x Receiver
- 1 x Shutter Release Cable
- 1 x 3.5mm Cable
- 1 x 6.35mm adapter
- 1 x CR2 battery
- 2 x AAA batteries
- 1 x Instruction in Chinese and English