YN-622N-TX i-TTL wireless flash controller is for supporting the use of YN-622N i-TTL wireless flash trigger transceiver.
Nikon: D70, D70S, D80, D90, D200, D300S, D600, D700, D800, D3000, D3100, D3200, D5000, D5100, D5200, D5300, D7000, D7100
The Nikon DSLR cameras with external flash control menu:
A: Nikon D800E D800 D700 D300S D300 D200 D7100 D7000 D90 D80 D5200 D5100 D5000 D3200 D3100 D3000
B: Other Cameras: Canon, Pentax, Olympus, Panasonic, Fujifilm. For these cameras, only can use Manual mode and only get 1/250s.
A: ITTL Flash: ( It supports wireless remote control through camera menu )
---Nikon SB-910, SB-900, SB-800, SB-700, SB-600, SB-28, SB-27, SB-26, SB-25, SB-24
---Yongnuo Flashes Nikon version: YN-568EX, YN-565EX, YN-500EX, YN-468II, YN-467II, YN-465
---Other brand flashes working with Nikon system: Metz, Sunpak, Oloong, Triopo
B: Other Flashes: (Not support TTL function or HSS)
---Canon 580EX, 550EX, 540EZ, 430EX, 430EZ, 420EX, 420EZ, 380EX
---Yongnuo YN-560III, YN-560II, YN-560EX, YN-560, YN-460II, YN-460
---Pentax AF-540 FGZ, AF-360 FGZ, AF-400 FT, AF-240 FT
---Sigma EF-500 DG Super, EF-500 DG ST, EF-430
---Other brand flashes not for Nikon: Metz, Sunpak, Oloong, Triopo
This product adopts flexible LCD menu control, supporting mixed use of the A/B/C three groups of flashes using i-TTL, manua, or super sync flash mode, can be adjusted the exposure compensation or flash output of each group. In addition, it supports setting different focal length(zoom)of the three groups of flash, the remote-controlled distance can reach 100M, supporting seven wireless channels and A/B/C three groups, and equipped with the AF-assist beam emitter. Support USB firmware upgrade.
- LCD screen display, multi-buttons quick operation
- The firmware can be upgraded through the USB interface
- Support wireless shutter release function
- The focal length(zoom)of the A/B/C three groups of flash can be adjusted separately
- Equipped with the AF focus assist light (can be disabled)
- Grouping flash mode: i-TTL/Manual flash/Super sync
- Supporting mixed use of the A/B/C three groups of flashes with i-TTL, Manual flash, or Super sync flash mode
- The exposure compensation or flash output of A/B/C three groups of flashes can be adjusted separately
- Shutter Sync: first curtain sync, second curtain sync and FP high-speed sync, the highest sync speed is 1/8000s
- Support exposure compensation, flash value lock function(FVL)
- Support simulate (modeling) flash, red-eye reduction flash
- Support the flash zooming (auto)
- Super Sync (SS) time delay adjustment, for higher x-sync speed than the camera allows
- Settings saved automatically
- The flash sync signal can be input through the PC port
- Support the basic flash trigger (max sync speed is 1/250s) of standard hot shoe (non Nikon body)
- *The above functions need to be used with the YN-622N transceiver.
Driver & Software:
Fimrware upgrade instructions:
- 1. When you prepare to upgrade YN-622N-TX first time, please download the driver and software package YN_Trigger_Updater.zip, uncompress it and run YN_Trigger_Updater_Setup.exe to install the driver/software.
- 2. Download the most update firmware package and unzip it.
- 3. Turn off YN-622N-TX, keep pressing mode button and turn on it again. The screen will show firmware upgrade interface . Connect the device to your PC via a USB cable.
- 4. Run YN_Trigger_Updater from start menu. Click on "Browse..." Button and navigate to the firmware you download in step 2. Wait a few seconds until the device is detected. Click on "Update" to begin. When is done, YN-622N-TX will be reset automatically and you can use the new version now.
- 5. If any error is encountered when updating, please turn off and try again from step 3.
- 1 x YN-622N-TX Controller
- 1 x YN-622N-RX Transceiver
- 1 x Usermanual
- 1 x LS-2.5/N1 Shutter Connecting Cable
- 1 x LS-2.5/N3 Shutter Connecting Cable