The Yongnuo YN300W is a TTL capable studio flash. It has an optical slave sensor, a PC sync port and a TTL hot shoe for the YN622 trigger system. This means if one uses YN300W together with Yongnuo's YN622 trigger system, it supports e-TTL! The semi-pro and enthusiast photographer can easily extend their existing TTL flashes by a powerful 300W studio flash and keep all the TTL functions.
- Flash power: 300WS
- Flash color temperature: 5500K~8000K
- Supply voltage: AC182~AC265V 50Hz
- Power regulation: 1/1-1/128
- Guide No.: ISO-100 56M
- Recycling time: 0.1~1.1sec.
- Flash duration: 1/50000s~1/800s
- Modeling lamp bulb: E27 220V 150W
- Modeling flash: sync mode, ratio mode, custom mode, modeling light off mode F
- lash mode: ETTL, M, Canon optical transmission wireless triggering, S1, S2
- Trigger mode: testing flash, optical triggering, PC sync triggering, flash trigger
- External interface: hot-shoe, PC terminal, USB terminal
- Additional function: first-curtain sync, second-curtain sync, FEB, exposure compensation, prompt tone, auto save settings, clear settings, over-temperature protection, PC sync, advanced options, power saving mode, built-in cooling fans, large LCD display screen
- Function locking
- Fuse: T6.3A 250V
- Sync voltage: DC3.3V
- Gross Weigth: 5.6kg
- 1 x YN-300W TTL studio flash
- 1 x Modeling lamp bulb
- 1 X Power cord
- 1 X Instruction manual
- 1 X Protection cover
- Please note the plug is Australian type only, you might have to purchase a universal plug for local use!