Viltrox DC-10H Monitor HDMI Extra Editor 1080@60Hz for Camcorder DSLR Mirrorless Camera
1.Viltrox HDMI Extra Editor DC-10H can be widely used on all the devices with HDMI output ports like DSLR, Mirror-less cameras and camcorders.
2.Works with the display panels and monitors which with HDMI input function, it can perform a variety of senior technical monitoring functions.
3.Using the attached HDMI cord, DC-10H can connect to camera or monitor. It has video setting with HDMI output port. When it connected with HDMI Converter, it can make the display or monitor which has HDMI input function to have several advance function, then convert to professional monitor.
- Auxiliary peak focus function: use 3 colors ( red, yellow, blue) display the peak profile.
- Audio-level meter function: it can monitoring the audio level which in the HDMI signal visually and quickly.
- Pseudo color display function: it can monitoring the screen brightness and color display roundly by adjusting the standard of exposure, and adjust the exposure more convenient.
- Zebra crossing display function: Can local adjust the area which has specific brightness demand.
- Luminance histogram function: display the exposure and brightness accurately, make it much easier to adjust the exposure.
- Volume Control: you can adjust the volume manually according to your actual equipment, very convenient.
- It supports 1920*1080 60Hz signal input, and also supports 60FPS full HD output at 1080P frame rate homologous.
- Supports USB software upgrade function.
-Signal Input: HDMI(the highest supported format 1080@60Hz)
-Signal Output: HDMI(1080P, Frame rate homologous)
Working Current: ≤300mA
Charge Current: 500mA
Input Voltage Range: DC 7.2~12V
Rate of Work: ≤3W
Power Adapter: DC 1.2V, 1200Mah
Operating Temperature: -20°C~60°C
-Storage Temperature: -30°C~70°C
-Material: High Quality Plastic
-External Dimension: 101 x 76 x 22 mm
1 x HDMI Editor DC-10H
1 x Remote(with CR2032 battery )
1 x HDMI A Type
1 x HDMI mini C Type
1 x Power Adapter